Digital Design Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Contact: Jim Everett firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 2021-03-04 Expires: 2021-06-02
Specific responsibilities will include:
- RTL design from product specification to defining micro architecture, block specification, and developing IP.
- Will do hands on work to drive various phases of RTL to GDS flow including synthesis, logic equivalency, and timing constrain development.
- Work closely with Place and Route, and Static Timing Analysis to drive best implementation for floor planning, clock tree design, timing closure, and low power.
- Work closely with Verification for coverage improvement and design debug.
- In depth knowledge of memory interface protocols such as SPI and DDR will ve extremely helpful.
BS degree or higher in related field required.